Saturday, December 1, 2012

A handcrafted coastal Christmas


Are you looking for unique coastal Christmas decorations with a touch of class and elegance?  This is a collection of  web sites dedicated to handcrafted coastal decorations and decorating ideas. I hope that you get as inspired as I have.
 
I found this on Interior design room and fell in love with it. It is so easy to make! These beauties would be a fun and inexpensive project for the kids or a christmas party.
 
 Luxury Interior Designs Journal by Interior Designer Laura Bielecki B.I.D. She has an entire section on DIY coastal Christmas decorations.
 
 
You can buy this on Renee's Etsy shop Ragwreath Boutique. I love the color of this it just looks so vintage and shabby beach!
 
 
 Another great Etsy find. This beach cottage wreath can be purchased at Judy's shop Justbeachynow on Etsy.
 
 Whimsical handcrafted outdoor and garden lights. I had way too much fun checking out Lori's Lighted D'lites!
 
 
Maka Kalikimaka!
From Life's a Beach
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment